September 2 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Fees: Free to buyers and $10 for sellers.
- Time: Set up begins at 7am, buyers come at 8am. Stick around until noon or when the wind kicks up.
- Location: Varies between Luhr Jensen Parking Lot next to the Waterfront Park and Windance, Hood River (where’s this?)
2018 Schedule & Locations:
- Sunday April 22, Windance
- Sunday May 20, Windance
- Sunday July 1at Windance
- Saturday Aug 11, at Luhr Jensen Lot
- Sunday September 2, at Luhr Jensen Lot
Donate your Gear
CGWA raises money for our programs and projects by collecting seller fees and selling used gear at these swap meets. If you have gear that you would like to donate to help us raise money, please drop it off at Windance during regular business hours, and they will give you a receipt to use for tax purposes. We accept all serviceable gear, except one-piece masts. If an item is damaged or no longer usable please recycle or dispose of it, we cannot store/dispose these items.